I am a child of the Most High. My heart is already taken. It belongs to Jesus. "Though i am weak and poor all i have is Yours"

August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | May 2008 | October 2008 |


Tag






Tomodachi!!

michelle
Esther tan
Desmond
Silas
Jocelyn
Esther Foong
Jayne
Yvonne
Louis Bay
Sarah Yap
Richardson
Jonathan Ang
Bernard Chia
Celest
Royston
Elvina
Tracy
Monz
Jason T
PamelaT
Katherine
Sheena



CREDITS

designer: me coding:X
host: X
brushes:X X
fonts: X
blogskins
photoshop



Thursday, May 24, 2007


Today so many things happened.. went for interview in the morning.. it went well.. today i resigned from tecman.. I will remember all my friends there.. I am going to venture into something so new to me..I guess i am going to enjoy it.. hope everything will go well for me..GOd.. Will You be with me please?












then met H for dinner. Today marks the end of my sisterhood with H. the goal we set at the begining is cancelled. for good. everything made a U-turn and has gone beyond the starting point.. in other words, we were worst than we first started.. I held back my tears all the way.. till i reached home.. it was tough.. my eyes couldn't hold them for long.. so many flash backs on my way home.. so many.. but now i wish those memories will never come back.. hope this ending will do us good.. all the best, H.. Farewell my dear sister..


Callista wrote;
11:54 PM