designer: me
coding:X
host: X
brushes:XX
fonts: X blogskins
photoshop
Saturday, August 04, 2007
I finally got started with my assignment after so long.. haven't really got the mood for studies lately.. have i become complacent? haiz.. maybe.. Lord, please help me to be able to stay focus.. despite having to worry for so many other things.. (God knows what those things are)..
sians Exams in two weeks time.. I no mood to study leh! How?! I hope i can go on a vacation soon.. but i know that may not be possible anytime soon..
Well watched "The Simpsons Movie" Yesterday.. was super funny.. especially the spider pig song.. the show helped me to chill a bit (was in quite a bad mood becos i got scolded by boss over my careless mistake.. *sigh*).. although it has a few "dirty" jokes, but generally the message behind the movie is positive.. being environmental friendly.. =) then after that, went for net in the evening.. it was at des' house (combined with jurong east net).. feel so good to be able to walk to and fro net.. hehe.. and... SUPPER!! OMG... PRATA.. delicious.. but SUUUPer sinful.. That night, I couldn't sleep well.. becos of gastric pain.. it was quite bad.. i think the prata was too greasy for my gastric..
hmm.. spent the whole day doing my assignment.. then went to my grandmother's house.. brought my lappy with me to continue my assignment.. then when i reached home just now, i just dun want to look at those very wordy journals anymore.. I JUST WANT TO DO SOMETHING I LIKE ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!! so.. i did some recording.. I tried singing "beautiful love" by Tanya Chua (With guitar).. i think it went quite ok.. =) ya.. then.. here i am blogging away! =P